| TRV University (Technical Remote Viewing 101: Basic Skills)||$1295.00|
| Columbia University (Political Science S1002Q)||$2514.00|
| University of Phoenix Online (Marketing: MKT 421G)||$1230.00|
| Northwestern University (Newswriting and Reporting 301-0)||$3217.00|
| Harvard University (SOCI S-40: Introduction to Human Societies)||$1850.00|
TRV University Admission Requirements
TRV U's online training programs are open to applicants over the age of 18 who can follow directions, comply with TRV training requirements, and are
mature enough to manage the responsibilities imposed by independent online studies.
Admission Procedures (for TRV 101)
1. Complete the online enrollment application and pay the initial tuition deposit. At the end of the online enrollment, you will be given instant access to the course.
2. Return a payment options letter to TRV University Administration. (Emailed to the student at the end of the enrollment process.)
TRV University Tuition
TRV 101 tuition is $1295.00* (see below for TRV Generation II owner discounts.) However, there
are several payment options:
1. Prepayment by cash or credit card. (Receive a $300.00 discount.)
Your tuition is $995.00
2. 90 day credit card payment plan.
You will be charged 4 payments over a 90 day period.)
3. Student loan (not available outside the U.S.)
We can set up a financing plan that will allow you to pay your tuition in 24 monthly
*Note: Current owners of the TRV Generation II basic training self study course receive a $500
tuition discount, AND FOR A LIMITED TIME, will receive an additional $250 discount, for a total of $750 off. (Full tuition will only be $545.00.)
For questions regarding student loans, class costs, and other financial questions regarding TRV University, please contact the student loans office, at (425) 643-9939, from 9AM-5PM, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
Click here to begin the enrollment process.